Note:For all Next bundles, the code now works for the Nest account users and Nest users who have migrated to a Google Account as long as your keep your home.nest.com's session active after login (don't log off, but you can close your browser or turn off your desktop/mobile). If you still are a Nest account user, do not upgrade as it's easier to maintain the auth tokens with a Nest Account. Also the code only works for primary accounts that are owner of the Nest devices (not via a partnership such as with utilities).
For additional info, please refer to the ToS at the bottom of the page. Take some time to read the installation instructions at the README above as the installation requires some manual steps in the Chrome browser. Also, if you change your Nest or Google password/2FA settings, you'd need to get the new login info from your Nest or Google account.
There are some screenshots to guide you through the installation process at the ST community wiki (links above and below for each Next bundle).
My Next Devices for SmartThings (*)
(My NextManager, MyNextTstat, MyNextAlarm, MyNextSensor devices for the Nest Products)
please verify your spam/trash inboxes if no response after 24 hrs
Support for 1 month
Support for 3 months
Support for 6 months
(*) Terms of Service
(1) Downloaded files are zipped. WinZip or similar app required:
(2) Prices are subject to change
(3) The copyright code is for personal use & locations only.If you want to use the code for commercial purposes, please contact as license fees may apply.
(4) Due to the nature of the goods (licensed source code), NO REFUNDS will be given. Exchanges may be provided when justified. Any refunds made will be adjusted for transaction fees.
(5) The code has been tested only under the SmartThings (groovy) platform, and the devices are dependent on third-party APIs (Nest, ecobee, Flair, Neurio, Automatic).
(6)The Nest Web APIs used are not the "official APIs" (since WWN ended on August 31,2019), and as such, may be changed without warnings by Nest. The author cannot guarantee that the Nest Web APIs will always work properly under your ST account. Also, the Nest code may not be upgradable in the future.
(7) The Nest Thermostat E with Heatlink (UK) is NOT supported as it is not recognized by the Nest APIs. All other Nest thermostat variants in the US & Europe are supported
(8) The thermostats and motion/temp/contact sensors supported by the zoned heating/cooling solutions need to implement the corresponding SmartThings' standard capabilities.(
(9) Your contribution allows you to up to 5 downloads (4 minor updates) using the same sellfy download link. You may also contribute to one of my support packages for more minor updates according to their duration. Otherwise, you may have "unlimited & free minor updates" if you "like" or post positive comments about my solutions at the ST community forum under the related thread. After doing so, please send your ST handle via email to get the "unlimited & free minor update" promotion.
(10) Use of the SmartThings classic mobile app is required: all custom DTHs & smartapps above are partially compatible with the new Samsung Connect mobile app as ST is working on the required migration steps and UI tiles. However, you can create the devices in the ST classic mobile app, and use them in the new Samsung connect app.
(11) Ecomatiqhomes reserves the right to terminate the service with no refund if there is fraudulent use, violation of intellectual property, violation of privacy, threatening or abusive behavior or a default in the payment. (12) Ecomatiqhomes reserves the rights to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.